Monday, April 21, 2014

STOP Talking and START Doing

I know I have been absent lately but that is the past and i'm focused. Even the motivators need motivating.

4/21/14

“The less I say the more my work gets done.”  - Elton John

WORK is defined as: "activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result."

Talking does not achieve this goal. It does not qualify as work unless you are paid to talk, but you still need to achieve a purpose or result. Most of us rather, are not paid to just talk.

We work to achieve a GOAL. It requires effort. Look up effort, I wont make it easy it easy for you. UNDERSTAND IT; understand WHAT effort is.

STOP talking and START doing.

Dont look down, look up. Look ahead and not back.  I wont say much more than this:

Stop talking about what you will do or may do or want to do and just START doing it. What is that GOAL, that purpose that requires work?

As Nike said it best, JUST DO IT.

Have a great day and better tomorrow. Share this with you friends, add them to the group. lets get this going, we all need that kick in the pants daily.

There was yours!

See you tomorrow,

-Walt